Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sooooo proud....!!!!

Well the kids in my classes have excelled themselves this Christmas. They have worked soooooo hard for the last term and I am sooooooo proud of them. They have completed 3 hard projects all at once. It has been a hard slog for them, and at times I think they felt they were't getting anywhere. But just look at their proud faces here when they realised it was all worth it.

Here's Dexia




Ella and Serena




Ellie Sarah and Georgina




Hayley, Amelia and Claudia




Ann and Katie.




How fab is all that..!!! They are fabby...!!!

Last night was my regular Tues and we completed two tags. Yes two..!!! They were told in no uncertain terms to get their finger out, lmao.. Heres the tags with alcohol ink plaid backgrounds.







And heres the ladies in all their glory..

Liz, Janet, Chris and Frances




Julie , Elizabeth, Simon and Sophie.




Tanya, Jane and Ali




Ok I,m off now, see you tomoeeow.

Enjoy xx

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Wow... those sleighs and giant baubles are fabulous... what a great job they have done... well done to them...I have my sleigh proudly displayed at the front door....x

flutterbycrafter said...

I agree WOW, your girls have done a fantastic job, they are so creative, I love them . Where do they get all that talent from and can you bottle it?

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott