Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pt 2...Art from the heart tutors

Second in the series is the gorgeous Sandra, I'll let her introduce herself.


My name is Sandra Botham and I am a Criminologist turned Art Journaler. I love all things Dylusions and I run a monthly Dylusions Facebook challenge HERE 
When I am not messing around in my journal I love to create photobooks using Graphic 45 papers. 





Here's some of my work using Dylusions products






And some of my journal pages




 Shrink plastic


And projects in my own style.



 I have a step by step of this black and white journal page on my blog


To see this fab step out and many more gorgeous things, go to Sandra's blog HERE

And her Facebook page is HERE


For details of her classes at Art from the Heart go HERE

Go say Hi and give her some love

Enjoy 

5 comments:

laurel said...

Thank you for sharing Sandra's work! I recently joined the Facebook challenge group and it is so much fun!

thekathrynwheel said...

Lovely! Sandra's work looks gorgeous :-)

creatingincolors said...

Oh wow, the more I see of Dylusions, the more I wish I could do half of what others do! Love these awesome creations.

Caroline D. said...

The locals to your store are so lucky to have such a great teacher! Her creations are gorgeous!

Miranda said...

Fabulous work Sandra, awesome pieces

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott